This successful exhibition, continues to grow year on year and saw a 40% increase in size from 2011 to 2012.
Next year's event will take place between 13-15 April 2013 in Cairo and is set to be the largest gathering of healthcare professionals in the North African Region, drawing regional and international experts from around the world.
The "new Egypt" is an emerging market and as the political situation improves and the economy continues to grow,this is an opportunity to make their mark to this growing economy.
Why exhibit in Egypt?
1) Total healthcare expenditure estimated at US$10.6 billion in 2011
2) Medical equipment market estimated to value US$970 million by 2016
3) Network with healthcare investors and professionals
4) Strong presence in North Africa region
5) Multitracked accredited conferences
For more information or to book your stand email here
Web Link: www.mediconex.net